Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
A rigid 12 psi high-pressure drop-stitch kayak unlike any other, the AirVolution2™ is a streamlined high-performance kayak with paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. Featuring an open deck design for ease of entry, can also be used as a SUP, the AirVolution2™ combines rigid drop-stitch technology with the versatility of tandem or solo seating positions. It uses extremely durable materials and features many high-end components such as a high-back comfortable seat, bungee deck lacing for gear stowage, and heavy-duty grab handles. Simply unfold, inflate and you’re ready for your next adventure!
AE3030 : EUR 1889 (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : EUR 1649
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II), Coastal Waters
- Performance: High pressure drop-stitch air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick Set Up: 2-air chamber design with pressure relief valves for proper inflation provide a fast set-up time.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material offers a smooth, hydrodynamic outer skin.
- Style: Open deck design for ease of entry.
- Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- High Performance Drop-stitch Construction
- Pressure Relief Valves for proper inflation
- Bungee deck lacing and d-rings for securing gear
- Soft Grip Carry Handles
- Supportive High-back Adjustable Seats
- Below Deck Storage Compartments for small items
- Backpack Roller Duffel for easy transport
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,