Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
Take it to the next level with the all new AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite! A fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem, The Convertible Elite combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and rigid Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. The versatile open deck design can be converted to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds by simply zipping in the optional single or double deck conversions and the upgraded lumbar seats provide comfort for hours of paddling!
AE1007-R-E: EUR 1549 (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : EUR 1389
Attach either optional Conversion Decks to make your AdvancedFrame® Convertible a closed deck solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds! The Single Deck sports a series of d-rings with bungee deck lacing, arched deck riser aluminum stays, and a rear cargo hatch while the Double Deck has d-rings and a mesh pocket for enhanced gear stowage.
Elite = Drop-stitch floor construction + Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support + Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II), Coastal/Open Waters
- Multi-layer Construction : Unlike many inflatable kayaks, in which the side wall of the main chamber is in-fact the inflation chamber itself, our kayaks are developed with multiple layers of material for maximum durability. The main inflation chambers are encased in their own outer tube cover and, in many of our models, the encased inflation chambers are then protected by the outer shell of the kayak body offering the best in protection against the elements.
- Multiple Air Chambers : Our unique air chamber design provides optimum safety while out on the water. We divide the main inflation chamber into two separate air chambers that encompass the entire kayak so that, if one chamber were to become compromised, the kayak has a second chamber fully encompassing the boat.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Pre-Assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric – Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- 2 High-back seats w/ inflatable lumbar support
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,