Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
AE1012-R-E : EUR 979 (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : EUR 859
Elite = Drop-stitch floor construction + Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support + Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II), Coastal/Open Waters
- Multi-layer Construction : Unlike many inflatable kayaks, in which the side wall of the main chamber is in-fact the inflation chamber itself, our kayaks are developed with multiple layers of material for maximum durability. The main inflation chambers are encased in their own outer tube cover and, in many of our models, the encased inflation chambers are then protected by the outer shell of the kayak body offering the best in protection against the elements.
- Multiple Air Chambers : Our unique air chamber design provides optimum safety while out on the water. We divide the main inflation chamber into two separate air chambers that encompass the entire kayak so that, if one chamber were to become compromised, the kayak has a second chamber fully encompassing the boat.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double coated Rip Stop fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,