Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
The AdvancedFrame® Sport is a light-weight version of our popular AdvancedFrame® kayak. Although nearly identical in shape and form to the original AdvancedFrame®, it sports a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit. Incorporating our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern provides increased paddling performance in this sporty design. With performance similar to a hard-shell kayak and the packability of an inflatable, you are only a few pumps away from your next adventure!
AE1017 : EUR 699 (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : EUR 599
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, and Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II)
Multi-layer Construction : Unlike many inflatable kayaks, in which the side wall of the main chamber is in-fact the inflation chamber itself, our kayaks are developed with multiple layers of material for maximum durability. The main inflation chambers are encased in their own outer tube cover and, in many of our models, the encased inflation chambers are then protected by the outer shell of the kayak body offering the best in protection against the elements.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak, with the portability of an inflatable.
- Compact: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Durable double coated fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Rip stop fabric
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,