Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
The AdvancedFrame® Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. A hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak, the Expedition incorporates our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. Working together to deliver optimal paddling performance, the aluminum ribs form a shape that cuts through the water while the Drop-stitch floor provides unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable and creates hull chine. At 13’ long, with plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
AE1009X-E : EUR 1329 (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : 1199 EUR
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II), Coastal/Open Waters
Elite = Drop-stitch floor construction + Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support + Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
- Multi-layer Construction : Unlike many inflatable kayaks, in which the side wall of the main chamber is in-fact the inflation chamber itself, our kayaks are developed with multiple layers of material for maximum durability. The main inflation chambers are encased in their own outer tube cover and, in many of our models, the encased inflation chambers are then protected by the outer shell of the kayak body offering the best in protection against the elements.
- Multiple Air Chambers : Our unique air chamber design provides optimum safety while out on the water. We divide the main inflation chamber into two separate air chambers that encompass the entire kayak so that, if one chamber were to become compromised, the kayak has a second chamber fully encompassing the boat.
- Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction.
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Molded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,