Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
Fully upgraded with drop-stitch technology, the StraitEdge2™ PRO is a thirteen-foot sit-on-top tandem kayak that combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow with rigid drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide exceptional paddling performance. Its self-bailing ports can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions making a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. Featuring adjustable foot pegs, supportive high-back seats, rod-holders, gear tie-downs, bungee deck lacing, and three seating positions for set up in solo or tandem mode, this kayak is ready for your next adventure!
AE3027 : 1359 EUR (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : EUR 1149
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Moderate to Fast Moving Rivers (Class I-III), Coastal/Open Waters
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats and adjustable foot pegs provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
- 2-way Military Valves
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Rod holders
- StraitEdge™ System – unique bow design
- High-back seats w/ inflatable lumbar support
- Adjustable Foot Pegs
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow seam
- Bungee deck lacing
- Removable Tracking Fin
- Mesh pocket
- Self-bailing ports
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,