Try out a kayak? Receive a full package price offer? It’s possible : info@AEkayaks.be
The sporty Lagoon 1™ kayak is so unique that you will have complete strangers asking questions about it. Its bow and stern have fixed rigid forms that help cut through the waves and keep you on course. It has an inner tube cover for increased rigidity and durability. With additional features such as an inflatable seat rest, foam floor, paddle loops, and a tracking fin; this multi-use boat is for anyone who enjoys the water. From lakes and mild rivers, to bays and estuaries, it is a delight to get on the water quickly without lugging around a heavy cumbersome hard-shell boat.
AE1031 : EUR 449 (MSRP) => Our price includes service (see commercial policy) : EUR 399
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II)
- Multi-layer Construction : Unlike many inflatable kayaks, in which the side wall of the main chamber is in-fact the inflation chamber itself, our kayaks are developed with multiple layers of material for maximum durability. The main inflation chambers are encased in their own outer tube cover and, in many of our models, the encased inflation chambers are then protected by the outer shell of the kayak body offering the best in protection against the elements.
- Multiple Air Chambers : Our unique air chamber design provides optimum safety while out on the water. We divide the main inflation chamber into two separate air chambers that encompass the entire kayak so that, if one chamber were to become compromised, the kayak has a second chamber fully encompassing the boat.
- Tube Cover: Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid Bow & Stern: Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & Light: Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Rubber molded handle
- Bungee deck lacing
- Inflatable Coaming for
- Spray Skirt Attachement
- Paddle holder
- Mesh pocket
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Folding seat
- Tracking fin
- Durable fabric cover
- Electronically welded seams
- Rigid bow and stern
- Inner tube cover
- Rip-stop fabric
It is not easy to choose the right kayak for your activities! I am here for you. You will read on almost every website that these are the best kayaks with excellent gliding ability on the water. This is not true! Even in the Advanced Elements brand, the Lagoon1 does not have the same characteristics as the AFrame Elite.
All our kayaks have been disassembled and tested by me. I know the technical characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each model. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions before buying your kayak. My goal is your satisfaction. And if I don’t have the right model for you, I will tell you directly.
Have fun on the water,